[Pibe-division] Reading Rate Standards

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 22:10:00 UTC 2010

I read some where around 1200 silently, and more like 150 aloud. I must admit my schooling did not teach me to read like this, but rather my discover when learning to teach children to read I discovered just how slow of a reader I was in Braille and worked my but off to get faster. I read some kind of Braille every day and if I don't if I'm sick or something I see my fluency drop.

Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages