[Pibe-division] performing essential assessments

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:39:13 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I am interested to learn how other blind individuals have adapted the essential assessment process so that they can complete the assessments as independently as possible.  One of my assignments for next semester will be completing a functional vision assessment, literacy media assessment, and ECC needs evaluations on a student.  I have some ideas about things I could do to prepare myself but I would love to hear what works best for others.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

-Greg