[Pibe-division] Fwd: Temple Beth El Braille Bindery Volunteers and Book reading contest

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 02:31:27 UTC 2010

What about adult students, such as those going to college? I am a
university student (non-traditional at 25), and am also a second-year
participant in the adult Braille Readers are Leaders contest. Do you
serve adults? I would love to see the list of books you have
transcribed, if not for myself, for a young student I know.

Yours,

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!