[Pibe-division] Graphic Novels Advice

Kristen J Sims ksims at opsb.net
Thu Sep 9 13:39:21 UTC 2010

Dr. V,
I have read the graphic novel Maus. It is a very good book and having read the book I would probably transcribe the book as if it were a play with character's names/dialogue and with "stage" directions describing the character actions. There is quite a bit of dialogue so I feel like he would understand the book with a few picture descriptions added. It is a very good book about a man whose father survived the Holocaust and gives an account of his father's life through interviews with his father. I of course think he should be able to read the book, but there might be an audio version of the book available.

Kristen J. SimsTeacher of Blind StudentsVision Services OPSB318-432-5400Only the educated are free. Epictetus