[Pibe-division] “Graphic Novels”

DrV pumpkinracer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:18:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have had some interesting & intriguing responses so far that I will put
together & share. But most responses have been theoretical.

Graphic novels are & will undoubtedly be making there way onto suggested &
mandatory school reading lists.

On a very practical level: Does anyone have any real-life experience with
this that they could share?

I'm beginning to wonder if graphic novel options just being skipped
over/ignored, or substituted with something else.

Is there a plan on how to address the issue of graphic novels that are
assigned reading for students in across the country?

Is there a coordinated plan to add graphic novels to e-braille sources such
as WebBraille or Bookshare, of some sort of audio-descriptive library?

I look forward to additional insights & experiences.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
DrV