[Pibe-division] {Disarmed} braille readers needed

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 01:10:03 UTC 2010

FYI:

_____

Praxis Readers needed for Braille

Go to www.ETS.org and register today!

At ETS, we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by
creating assessments based on rigorous research.

We are currently seeking scoring professionals for PRAXIS. They will be
part-time employees who will be scoring specifically for Praxis Braille.
Work schedules are varied and cyclical throughout the year and our most
recent need is for this winter. All scorers must currently teach or have
taught in Braille in a classroom setting or teach others Braille. They must
be Library of Congress certified. They must also be licensed in the state
where they are teaching.

The pay is hourly and it is a great way to make extra income .

Apply on line <http://www.ETS.org> www.ETS.org.

Go to www.ets.org and click on "scoring opportunities". Next go to "onsite"
and then find "Praxis Subjects " in the list of available options. When you
open this page it will list all of the subjects. Select Braille and fill
out the application attaching your resume and certification. We will
contact you shortly after your application arrives.

Regards,

Karen Canham

Recruiter

Strategic Workforce Solutions
Educational Testing Service
225 Phillips Boulevard
Ewing, NJ 08628

609-406-5329

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
You can unsubscribe any time by simply sending a blank e-mail at blindteachers-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com
You are always welcome and can subscribe by sending a blank e-mail at blindteachers-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Your Friend
Zahid

MARKETPLACE
Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.