[Pibe-division] Duxbury on a Mac

DrV pumpkinracer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:22:39 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
I just purchased a mac laptop & would like to run Duxbury on it. I would
like to run Mac & Windows side-by-side.
I installed Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac & Windows Home Edition. The Duxbury
Demo seems to run fine, but can’t get the Duxbury software to accept the
license for DBT 11.1 sr1 to activate the full version.
I spent time with both Duxbury & Parrallels tech support - each tried to be
helpful but in the end suspected the issue is not on their side.
Any similar experiences? Any suggestions?
Respectfully,
DrV

** <http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/>