[Pibe-division] spatially chalenged Eric

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:40:30 UTC 2011

Eric, where is the text you refer to in your response to Mike available from? Is it available in an alternate format such as disk or cd-rom? I am blind myself and would be interested in this text in an alternate format. I can only say that I have found myself spatially challenged when moving through an indoor room that does not contain walls to trail along; while traveling, I have found it difficult to understand a layout of a neighborhood if it is not described to me with a tactile map.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and visually impaired in new yyork

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City