[Pibe-division] emailed request for making nemeth code for pacmate omni from freedom scientific like feedback nemeth code turorial for humanware products

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:57:25 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I emailed my product suggestion, to an assistive technology company, Freedom Scientific, to consider making a Nemeth Code Tutorial for the Product The Pacmate Omni. I received a response via email, that I should be expected not to be contacted unless the manufacturer would need additional information or have additional questions for me. I just cannot believe it I did this. I can only say that the developers of the free software to download on the pacmate omni,  FS Braille Coach for the Pacmate Omni did an amazing job teaching the literary braille code in a sequential order,  to students using the pacmate Omni to study and learn braille. The lessons are

I would like to hear from other TVIs who have used the nemeth code tutorial on humanware products as to if the nemeth code is taught sequentially and if students grasp the code using the tutorial besides using brailled texts.

sequential in nature.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City