[Pibe-division] multilinebraile display

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:56:22 UTC 2011

Me again! I found an article that explains the new design much better
than I ever could. It's from Scientific American, April 2010. So it's
not exactly the latest news, but it does such a good job of explaining
the design I had to share it.

Braille Displays Promise to Deliver the Web to the Blind
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=braille-display-web