[Pibe-division] cananyone suggest a product that the prihas print letters and numbers raised with the braillequivalent

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:40:11 UTC 2011

Hi:
I am in need of a product that has on it all printed letters and numbers that are raised with the Braille letters and numbers on each number and letter. It would assist me in being able to identify the rooms in my school where the numbers in print are engraved and other rooms have raised letters. Does anyone know if play school sells these items or exceptional teaching aids? Have a great new year.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the blind and visually impaired in New York
Independent Related Service Provider Vision education Services in New York City