[Pibe-division] need assistance contacting new york state education departnent to discuss requirements for certificate teacher of the blind and visually impaired initial to professional or reissuance of initial certification

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:36:21 UTC 2011

Hi everyone. I am a certified teacher of the visually imppaired with my initial certification. I have been trying to contact the new york state education department to discuss some requirements about my applying for professional   certification and applying for a professional cetrtification or considering a reissuance of my initial certification of te teacher of the blind. I continually keep calling for over 3 days the teacher certification  phone number: 518-474-3901 and cannot get through to a customer representative since staff are processing application and the waiting time is long. if anyone who reads this post from my graduate school Doninican College feel free to respond also. Please assist me as to how to get through this department since  I need to clarify some matters prior to applying for my professional certification before my initial certificate expiires. Thank you

Sara Rooz certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new york

independent related service provider vision education services

Thanks so much