[Pibe-division] need advice how teach vi/nultiplmultiple disabled student specific skills

Kristen J Sims ksims at opsb.net
Fri Mar 11 14:31:17 UTC 2011

I have always tried to stick with literacy as my main focus. Daily living is important but unless you have a lot of time on your hands, it is always best to advise and provide training to the teachers on alternative techniques. I do this with all of my students. I teach braille and pre-braille and literacy. I am so busy  doing this I have to leave the other skills to OTs PTs and classroom teachers.
Kristen J. SimsOnly the educated are free. Epictetus