[Pibe-division] method to have istudents ids and birthdates for district

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:48:35 UTC 2011

I am  a blind TVI. I have a list of my students ID numbers and dates of birth on personal notetaker and computer. Sometimes, the district expects me to have it ready when I contact them. Do you think brilling the information and having the info with me during providing services to the students at school would be another option? I/'m just curious how TVIs have all the info this information when one receives a phone call ferom a district or districts you may be serving students.? Just one final note, due to the population I serve and because I travel between with my materials I am hesitant of taking a laptop or my personal notetaker to scdhool for fear it may be damaged. Just wondering how other teachers deal with this issue. I am aware that many teachers travel with laptops and have one rooom to instruct students. I am not as lucky. Thanks the school and staff work with me to service the students in their respective classrooms  which is valuable as to what information you can pick up and integrate the stdent when activities are occuring.
Sara Rooz TV in NYc