[Pibe-division] Fwd: [AERNet] FW: Special Physics software for blind student

EricGuillory at aol.com EricGuillory at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 12:52:24 UTC 2011

Often times, it seems there is a paucity of creative and  proactive thought
when it comes to finding access solutions. I applaud these  efforts and
hope that work in this regard will continue. I like the fact that  the young
lady had a ready reply for why she felt compelled to take STEM  courses. All
too frequently, our students are discouraged from doing so, even if  their
strength is STEM subject material, as it is felt work in these areas is  too
difficult or inaccessible.
EG