[Pibe-division] Student school software

Peter Zaremba peter at peterzaremba.com
Sat Oct 1 18:59:43 UTC 2011

Hi Denise,

I think that link points to a forum page on the Moodle  community site.

The main Moodle home page is at www.moodle.org.

A description of Moodle from the home page...
Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning
Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a
Free web application that educators can use to create effective online
learning sites.

Demo Moodle site:
http://demo.moodle.net/

Moodle Accessibility Page:
http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Accessibility

I don't see information on the accessibility page related to the latest
2.x version of Moodle.  Looks like it focuses on the older 1.x version.

I know the Carroll Center for the Blind uses Moodle for their online
classes, so I am guessing they have done some pretty extensive testing
for accessibility.  Their  site is at:
http://moodle.carrolltech.org/

Hth,
Peter