[Pibe-division] recommendations certified teacher blind retired in new yorkobserveme 30 hours meet ny state education mentoring requirements

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:51:47 UTC 2011

Hello Educators:

In order for me to be able to apply for my professional certification as a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired I must be mentored for one school year for 30 hours by a certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in New York City. Can anyone suggest a retired qualified certified teacher of the blind residing in the New York area who would be open to observe me for 30 hours at a school in Brooklyn New York where I will be teaching students who are either blind or visually impaired with additional disabilities located in Brooklyn New York. I am willing to pay a retired certified teacher of the blind who resides in New York who is willing to observe me for 30 hours throughout this school year a fixed rate per hour. Any recommendations of candidates meeting the above criteria are gratefully appreciated.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the blind and visually impaired in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City