[Pibe-division] can anu who teaches or owns Pacmate Omni corresponhd with me offlist

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:09:41 UTC 2011

are there any pacmate users who can correspond with me.      I own a pacmate omni and would like to correspond with any owner or certified teacher of the blind who teaches the use of the Pacmate Omni to their students and  anyone who uses the pacmate omni offlist. My email address is: sararooz at gmail.com  The technical support and documkentation for this product is great by Freedom Scientific. Thanks

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and visually impaireed in new york

independent related service provider vision education services in new york city