[Pibe-division] thanks for assistance me knowing average salary of braille trtranscrriber/proofreader

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:56:34 UTC 2011

Denise, thanks for assisting me in knowing the salary of a certified Braille transcriber or proofreader. I have a high case load of students to teach and will need to consider whether or not it pays to be a certified Braille transcriber and proofreader. I am fluent in reading and writing the literary Braille code and nemeth code and did exceptionally in grad school to become a certified teacher of the blind. I am just exploring different venues how to put my braille skills to use.

Sara Rooz

Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York

Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City