[Pibe-division] On the Lighter SIde: Braille Art... Oops...

Cindy Robinson biologize at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:25:28 UTC 2011

Well, that picture spells out "JOY" not touch. cjr
 Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:39:59 -0700
From: pumpkinracer at gmail.com
To: braille-n-teach at mlist.cde.ca.gov; pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Pibe-division] On the Lighter SIde: Braille Art... Oops...

You may find this interesting, though I'm not sure if this will make you smile or want to pull your hair out. The caption reads:

---DescriptionTitled " JOY "
This piece is unique, it is composed of rich colors and textures spelling out the word "TOUCH" in braille. Being a parent of a blind child we have realized that art does not have to be a visual thing."

---http://www.etsy.com/listing/69328079/art-painting-original-jmjartstudio?ref=sr_list_40&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=hope+wall+art&ga_order=price_desc&ga_ship_to=US&ga_view_type=list&ga_page=0&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=

Eric V

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Pibe-division:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pibe-division_nfbnet.org/biologize%40hotmail.com