[Pibe-division] requested time extension for intial certification teacher of blind visuallly imopaired

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:33:46 UTC 2011

Due to the assistance of my certification oficer at Dominican college, I requested a time extension for my initial certification as teacher of the blind and visually impaired from the new york state educationdepartment. My rationale was since I was workpart time as a teacher of the blind and visually impaired, my work experience amounted to one and half years and I needed more time to complete 3 years required to obtain professional certification as certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired. My nmnext step is to ensure that i am allowed to service my students who have additional disabilities in their approved non-public school and other student if approached my school personnel or a parent of a child needing vision education services via the office of related and contractual services. Thanks for all the support from colleagues. Good luck teaching in fiscal year 2012
Sara Rooz Certified Teacher ofthe Blind and Visually immpaired in New York
Indeppendent Related Services in New York City