[Pibe-division] Apple webinar

EricGuillory at aol.com EricGuillory at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 12:50:41 UTC 2011

Given Dr. V's and others' interest in iDevices of late, I thought I would
paste the following item, taken from an often helpful source--flying Blind's
Top  Tech Tidbits for Thursday.

9)  Larry Lewis will present a free webinar on Friday, 30 September at
18:00 GMT  entitled "Apple, Braille, The Classroom, and You!" It will focus on
the  increasing use of Apple devices within the classroom and how low cost,
wireless,  refreshable Braille can turn these devices into alternatives to
traditional  notetaking options.
_http://www.flying-blind.com/enews/09192011/index.html_
(http://www.flying-blind.com/enews/09192011/index.html)

EG