[Pibe-division] any suggestions

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Thu Sep 22 18:47:33 UTC 2011

My coworkers and others in this area have the same views on the BrailleNote versus the PacMate.  The current computer teacher says that the PacMate seems to crash more often than the BrailleNote.  Our local office of the commission for the blind seems to be more inclined to purchase PacMates.

Pauline