[Pibe-division] Student school software

Peter Zaremba peter at peterzaremba.com
Fri Sep 30 20:37:09 UTC 2011

Hi Denise,

In my opinion Moodle is very screen reader accessible.  I have several
students that use Moodle on a daily basis with great success.  I think
MOODLE is up to version 2.x.  Our school is still using the 1.9 release,
so I can't comment on the latest release, but if it is anything like the
old version it should work well.

Make sure you set forms to "plain html" and turn on the "Screen Reader"
option in your Moodle user profile.  You can access your profile by
logging in, clicking your name, and selecting edit profile.  I think you
have to click the advanced button in your profile to see these options.

Hth,
Peter