[Pibe-division] FW: TVI Position at WCBVI Outreach

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Apr 30 15:51:26 UTC 2012

The following is at the Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired in Janesville Wisconsin.

Hi all,
Here is a link for a TVI Position at WCBVI Outreach.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
http://wisc.jobs/public/job_view.asp?annoid=58999&jobid=58514&index=true

This information is also up on the DPI jobs site, and can be found from the WCBVI homepage by going to www.wcbvi.k12.wi.us<http://www.wcbvi.k12.wi.us>, then clicking on the WCBVI button, then the "Employment Opportunities" link.  This is a 1.0 (full time year round) position, so we are hoping to fill it as soon as possible (of course understanding that teachers will finish out the current school year if they are under contract).

Thanks,
Stacy Grandt, C.P.M., M.S.
WCBVI Outreach and NIMAS Director
1700 W State St