[Pibe-division] mimas

Kristen J Sims ksims at opsb.net
Wed Aug 8 17:19:27 UTC 2012

PIAF is great if you have to make something quick. I like the graphics that the Juliet can do. I must admit that I don't do many graphics with the Juliet since we have a Tiger Pro which produces odd braille but great graphics. Mostly, though, I pretty much stick to the Juliet for braille and Tiger for outlines of graphics and pull out that old tactile graphics kit from APH to make/finish maps and diagrams. Charts and simple graphics (circuits, line drawings, shapes) are great on a PIAF/TIE but if you are wanting to add braille or detail you are better off getting Tactile Graphics Kit. BTW for simple graphics you may want to try Sensational Blackboard for quick easy drawing.
Kristen J. SimsTeacher of Blind StudentsVision Services OPSB
Only the educated are free. Epictetus