[Pibe-division] iPad Beginner Question

DrV pumpkinracer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:19:37 UTC 2012

Clarification: We have 2 BrailleNotes at home (one for each of my boys) &
only 1 family iPad at this time, so each time my other son wants to use the
iPad, it has to be re-paired manually by choosing the desired device under
the Braille option submenu in the VoiceOver setting - the 2 BN choices
appear there, but the desired BN device needs to be selected via someone
inputting the choice  with their fingers on the iPad. To do that is quite a
number of steps; I was hoping that a bypass shortcut to the setting submenu
would allow them to do that more easily independently.
I'm also hoping that some of you could help out with the other 2 questions
- we are all eager to learn!
Sincerely,
Eric