[Pibe-division] BrlChat: cane travel across the curriculum

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Dec 3 17:42:34 UTC 2012

Fellow Educators:
I'm back with another update about #BrlChat! This Thursday's topic is "cane travel across the curriculum." Join us at 9pm (eastern) on Twitter. Vote for next week's topic, read archives of previous chats, and learn how to use Twitter by visiting the BrlChat Web Page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>.

Wondering why you should bother with this Twitter thing? Check out, Twitter: How and Why, an Educator's Perspective<http://edtechgary.blogspot.com/2012/11/twitter-how-and-why-educators.html>.

Spread the word about BrlChat to all your O&M friends!

See you on Twitter at 9pm Thursday!
Natalie Shaheen
@nlshaheen

P.S. I've been told these reminders are useful. When they become annoying, please let me know.