[Pibe-division] Fw: TVI positions with Soliant Health

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu Dec 6 20:30:05 UTC 2012

FYI

 Soliant Health is a contracting company that works in schools all across the US. We currently have several TVI opening for the remainder of the school year.

Some of our current job openings:

Los Angeles County, CA

Santa Fe, NM

Napa Valley, CA

Atlanta, GA

Hagerstown, MD area

                   We are constantly getting more job openings daily. Please feel free to call me and ask about other locations and compensation packages. Soliant offers competitive salaries, benefits, 401K and much more.

Caleigh Cantrell
Account Executive
Soliant Health
Fax: (888) 292-6230
Caleigh.Cantrell at soliant.com
www.soliant.com
Follow Us: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter

Currently Contracting and Permanently staffing: School Nurse, DHH teachers, TVI, OMS,  SLI, School and clinical Psychologist, Clinical Counselors, and BCBA's

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould

Caleigh.Cantrell at soliant.com
www.soliant.com