[Pibe-division] Part-time job opening in MN

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Dec 11 13:43:55 UTC 2012

I have been asked to forward the following.

Vision Loss Resources (www.visionlossresources.com<http://www.visionlossresources.com>)
Currently seeking:      Full-time Vision Rehabilitation Instructor
Location:                      1936 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis 55106

Vision Loss Resources is an independent, nonprofit 501C(3) agency.  The Mission of Vision Loss Resources is to create a community of services, skills and support for people with vision loss.

We are seeking a qualified instructor for our vision rehabilitation services. The ideal candidate would have certification in vision rehabilitation.  The candidate selected for this position will have the ability to provide instruction in adaptive cooking, living skills (TDL) and or braille for clients at our Minneapolis training center.  Structured work hours: 10-15 hours per week with a flexible schedule Monday through Friday.

Qualifications:

*       Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
Salary

*       Salary will be competitive and will depend on experience and qualifications.

To apply:  Send resume, cover letter and references to kellyr at vlrw.org or call Kelly Reitow with questions at 612-871-2222.

David Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville WI  53546
608-758-6152 (office)
608-751-0960 (cell)