[Pibe-division] what braille displays with bluetooth connectivity work with iphones and what aps are avaialable for a blind person on an iphone

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:50:54 UTC 2012

Hi Fellow colleagues:
I am trying to assist an adult whose considering an iphone. The adult is blind and would like to know what braille displays with bluetooth connectivity connect to the iphone as well as what apps for blind users does iphone provide? Can the gps program from Sendero group be run on an iphone? {Please inform me about any of the information I've requested.
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new York
independent related service provider vision education services in new York city