[Pibe-division] tactile kit question

Cindi Eskew cindine at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 22:59:56 UTC 2012

Martha,
Sorry I did not see this sooner. I was at LA Tech last year, and one of my fellow students found a place online that will send out kits similar to what you are talking about.  The website is www.teachersaidsforblindchildren.org . She gave me many of the ones she got and they are very similar to what you are talking about and the have different kits you can get and they are all free! Hope this is at least close to what you are looking for!

Cindi Eskew

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."Aristotle