[Pibe-division] would blind and visually impaired tvi open to email offlist how teach visual skills and perform fva

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:01:11 UTC 2012

would want to keep contact with blind tvis     Hello:
I ama certified teacher of the blind and teach primarily students with additional disabilities who are blind and visually impaired. I would appreciate if any blind tvi and any tvi whose is visually impaired would be open to correspond with me to give me information aseach tvi teaches visual skills to students with visual imppairments as well as how the tvi completes a fva. Please correspond with me offlist at: sararooz at gmail.com
Sara Rooz
Certified Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired in New York
Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City