[Pibe-division] TextDoc

Sylvia Ekdahl spedsyl at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 22:08:34 UTC 2012

Oops, sometimes when I am on my IPad, emails get sent before I am ready. Anyway, this link seems to work, but sometimes you get a message about not having permission to access that format and it automatically redirects. Anyway, it should work eventually but I got there by googling So What about Drawing.

Sylvia Ekdahl, CTVI

Sent from my iPad