[Pibe-division] Parent Educator Conference

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 26 16:23:42 UTC 2012

Hi Denise -
I am from Seedlings Braille Books for Children in Livonia, Michigan.
We produce low-cost, high-quality braille books for children ages 0-14.
We would be happy to ship you catalogs which highlight our 1,100 braille titles
offered. Please let me know if this is something you'd find beneficial for the
attendees of your April conference. Please see our website if you want more
information on Seedlings. (link below in blue.)

Thank you.

Vicky Opie

Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children