[Pibe-division] NIMAS files

Denise Robinson dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 13:16:25 UTC 2012

Marianne
You can convert them IF you have the special code to do so. You have to write them to get special permission. Typically they give the codes to the main Braille producers in the state....then you have to know how to convert them

Yes, the tiger is great as a graphic embosser, but slower than a general work horse for production of just Braille like the index D

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad