[Pibe-division] TVI Trainning

Martha Harris latinanewschic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:03:08 UTC 2012

Hi Gloria,
I am a student at Louisiana Tech working on my masters degree for
teaching blind students. It is an excellent program with an emphasis on
braille reading speed and fluency, accurately using the slate and
stylus, nonvisual alternative techniques, and strategies for teaching
blind children. There are also several opportunities to network with
other teachers of the blind at national and state conferences such as
the teacher leader seminar, deaf-blind training, and national
convention. If you have any questions about the teacher of blind
students program, feel free to email me on or off list.

HTH,
Martha