[Pibe-division] Correction

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 03:44:49 UTC 2012

It was brought to my attention that the registration email address is incorrect for the Parent Teacher Conference.  Here is the corrected information.  I am sorry about the inconvenience.  If you have attempted to send by email your registration information please resend. You can pay the registration fee at the door.
Nature of Independence

A Conference for Parents and Teachers of Blind Students

NAME:

ADDRESS:

TELEPHONE:

EMAIL:

PARENT___ EDUCATOR_____OTHER_____

COST: INCLUDES LUNCH

PARENT-$25

EDUCATOR-$50

OTHER-$25

MEDIA: PRINT ____ BRAILLE ____ DIGITAL ___

MAIL TO:

MAINSTREET MONTESSORI ASSOCIATION

5005 MAIN STREET, SPRINFIELD, OREGON 97478

541-726-2654

Email: ADMIN at MAINSTREETMONTESSORI.ORG

REGISTRATION FEES MUST ME RECEIVED BY APRIL 1, 2012 TO HOLD YOUR REGISTRATION

Makes Checks to: MSMA

Pay by Credit Card:

Name:                                                         MasterCard or Visa:

Account Number:                                       Expiration Date:

PROFESSIONAL HOURS WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH SOUTHWEST ESD

Housing Available at Vancouver Downtown Comfort Inn and Suites at 401 E 13th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660.

For Reservations Call (360) 696-0411 and identify yourself with the NFB of Washington Group for the Group Rate.

Will you need assistance with transportation to the School for the Blind for Saturday, April 14.

Yes ____ No _____

Denise Mackenstadt, NOMC
Mackenstadt Rehab Services
(206)419-9555