[Pibe-division] re Iep goal

EricGuillory at aol.com EricGuillory at aol.com
Sat May 12 18:21:01 UTC 2012

One of the  ways in which the National Organization of Professionals in
Blindness Education  (PIBE) will be seeking to contribute to the field in the
upcoming year is  through the production of several webinars, as well as
working more diligently  to refer members to existing content which could prove
beneficial. It sounds  like a webinar on drafting effective goals and
short-term benchmarks, as well as  tracking the same, could be helpful to many.
The PIBE Board would also love to  hear suggestions for other topics of
interest and/or concern. Please email me on  or off list, and I will be happy to
address these with the  Board.
Thanks to  everyone for making this an informative list! And, though
belatedly, I hope you  had a great teacher appreciation week!
Eric Guillory,  PIBE President
Director of  Youth Services—Louisiana Center for the Blind

In a message dated 5/12/2012 12:32:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,