[Pibe-division] Braille for Children Web page

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed May 30 17:58:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

Last fall, we at the Institute on Blindness brought you a new web page, "O&M for Children" thanks to the hard work of Merry-Noel Chamberlain.

Now, live today, we are proud to share with you all "Braille for Children," Also due to the hard work and efforts of Merry-Noel Chamberlain. On this page is a lot of information related to presenting braille to parents, siblings, and others. Please go to the following link and feel free to share with your colleagues.

http://www.pdrib.com/pages/brailkids.php

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Get your T-Shirt to promote Independence for the Blind
http://www.gemini-rt.com/?page_id=37

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158