[Pibe-division] question about tactiles

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 5 21:38:19 UTC 2012

I am working with a 7th grade student who is in the process of
learning braille.  He likes tactiles.  In science they are studying
weather and weather patterns.  There are maps showing air pressure,
air speed, and frontal movement across the U.S.  My first question is
are there braille symbols for air speed and pressure and similar
symbols.  My second question is how to show these on a map of the U.S.
 I hoped APH TGIL would be helpful but it was not.

I appreciate all of your help.