[Pibe-division] fwd" bana announces adoptionof ueb in U.s

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 19:58:36 UTC 2012

This topic has generated considerable angst, frustration, and apprehension. However, like most changes, I believe that those in acted by you EB will be far less painful than we imagine them to be. And, at least in terms of literary, it will standardize us with the remainder of the English-speaking world. As someone in New Zealand pointed out to me last evening, that will greatly assist in the sharing of information with students in the developing world, most of whom have considerable difficulty accessing quality instructional materials. Remember also that BA NA has not set forth a timeline for implementation, which will almost certainly be years in the making. What I mean to say bye this is that there is plenty of time to learn and make the requisite adjustments. I encourage everyone to check out the frequently asked questions on the BANA website concerning UEB. They are concisely stated and should help address most of the concerns described.

I hope that helps. A great evening to everyone

Eric

Sent from my iPhone