[Pibe-division] What inaccessible technology do you/your students encounter in the classroom and what work arounds do you use?

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Nov 26 16:47:05 UTC 2012

Fellow Educators:
This week's BrlChat topic is "What inaccessible technology do you/your students encounter in the classroom and what work arounds do you use?" Join the conversation Thursday at 9p eastern on Twitter. If you know students or technologists who are on Twitter, invite them to join the conversation too.

Visit the BrlChat Web Page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/> to learn more about #BrlChat, vote on next week's topic, view archives of previous chats and to learn how to use Twitter if you are new to the platform.

If you can't make this conversation, join us another time. BrlChat takes place every Thursday at 9p eastern.
Have a great week,
@nlshaheen

P.S. if you begin to find these reminder messages annoying, please let me know. I was told people would appreciate, rather than be annoyed by, such reminders. If my advisors were incorrect, I'd like to know. I do not wish to annoy people.