[Pibe-division] [AERNet] abacus question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Oct 3 02:50:26 UTC 2012

Thank you!  Is it being used very much?  I have been blind since birth
and learned the Japanese method and when I completed my college
training as a TVI this method was not even mentioned.  I was enrolled
in a graduate program from 2006-2009.  I would like to know if other
TVI's are using it and their thoughts.