[Pibe-division] DropBox

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Oct 6 16:25:54 UTC 2012

I know this was from way back but I finally have her answer.  My
student downloaded the document from Dropbox onto her Braillenote,
made the changes to it on the Braillenote, saved it on a thumb drive
and put  it back into Dropbox using her computer.  She found this to
be the fastest way to do it.  Using a computer you can make changes to
documents on Dropbox and the changes show up immediately but with the
Braillenote you have to make the changes to the document on your
device and then put it back on Dropbox so it is more time-consuming.
It worked well for her.