[Pibe-division] paraprofessionals

Ellen Lopez eflopez at icoe.org
Thu Oct 18 17:38:46 UTC 2012

I do use paras and I teach them Braille.
From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com> wrote:

I am giving a presentation to parents about the parts of the IEP that
are specific to visually impaired students.  I have a question for
anyone who wishes to answer.  Many TVI's use paras to teach braille
and other skills.  When would you use a para for this and what should
that individual's qualifications be?  Thanks in advance for any ideas.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Pibe-division:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pibe-division_nfbnet.org/eflopez%40icoe.org