[Pibe-division] how sign up blind student to nfb "Braille ReadersAre Leaders" contest

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:40:15 UTC 2012

HI,

            You should contact Natalie Shaheen at the NFB Jernigan
Institute.  Her email is nshaheen at nfb.org or you can call 410-659-9134 ext.
2293.  .  I am pretty sure too that there is a website where you will be
able to register, but I don't know the address or when the registration
period ends.  You may want to just go to www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>
and look around for a link that talks about the contest.

Mary JO Hartle

  _____