[Pibe-division] any tvi teaching braille know order of contractions in Building On Patterns Series First Grade and Second Gradeunits

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:03:38 UTC 2012

Can anho is teaching braille inform me the sequence of the contractions taught in the building on patterns series grade 1 and 2 units? I would appreciate the above information, since I'll be teaching a blind student how to braille using a braille note taker with a perkins style keyboard and want to reinforce the literary brille code according to the sequence taught in the bops series units for grade levels 1 and 2. Thanks for any information tvis can provide me with.
Sara Rooz
Blind Certified Tvi in NYc
Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in New York City
Email: sararooz at gmail.com