[Pibe-division] technology class

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Oct 27 16:23:06 UTC 2012

I have a 7th grade student trying to take a technology class.  The
school district has an outside organization who teaches the class and
provides the computers.  The organization refuses to let anyone
install JAWS and MAGIC on a computer to see if it will work.  Their
solution is to have his aid sit with him and read all of the
information to him.  This semester they are learning the terminology
of the computer like "word processor, database..." Does anyone know if
this meets the requirements of accessible?  If so, could you please
provide information where I can find the OSEP regulations.