[Pibe-division] technology class

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 10:40:09 UTC 2012

I completely agree with Heather's assessment of the situation. Hopefully, this young man has parents who will be quick to action as necessary. Proper understanding of technology, both mainstream and adaptive, is crucial for 21st-century success. It is sad that the school district is not advocating on his behalf with this outside group. All the best as you navigate this.

EG

Sent from my iPhone